Tuesday, December 8, 2009

2010 Planner

How is it that there are only about three weeks left in 2009? I remember selecting the planner that I have been using for 2008, and it is already time for a new one.

I have always loved empty journals/notebooks with their unique covers and empty pages just waiting for inspiration. There is so much potential in those pages, so much life to be lived and so many experiences to be recounted. Funny thing is that I will buy or be given journals and then not use them. It seems like such a waste. What, you ask, does this speech have to do with a 2010 planner? I'm glad that you asked.

One type of journal that I have been intrigued about is the moleskin journal. I like the fact that they seem thin and efficiently designed. At the local Barnes & Noble, the Weekly Notebook Planner comes in both red and black. While $20 seems like a lot to pay for a planner, it does have blank pages to jot down ideas and stickers to customize the pages. I will probably use those pages to jot down blog ideas while I am away from my computer Unexpectedly, the back cover is made in such a way that there is a pocket where receipts etc can be stashed. Time will tell, but I think that this planner will work.

No comments:

Post a Comment